Master your Mac and your Mac OS
If you just started using a mac computer or have recently switched from Windows to Mac OS X on an Apple MacBook or iMac, the differences between the two operating systems might seem confusing, frustrating and even a bit overwhelming at first. This course is for you. It will help you understand the different functionality of the operating system.
What you'll learn
- You will know how to work in the easiest and most efficient ways to get things done in Mac OS
- Understand the difference between mac operating system and windows operating system
- Utilize all the tools that your Mac is loaded with already
- Keep your MacOS organized and running at the full potential without clutter
- Understand how iPhone, iPad and mac communicate
- A Mac computer, i.e., either a Apple MacBook or iMac.
- All you need to know is, how to turn your Apple Mac On/Off, launch specific applications like Safari web browser, etc.